TikTok is a short-form video platform with 698 million active users worldwide, an amount that tripled over the past two years. The largest age range of TikTok users is ages 10 through 19, however, 50% of users are over the age of 30, with 20% aged above 40. Here, we look at How can Financial Advisors use TikTok (part 2).
How can financial advisors use TikTok?
There are a number of ways financial advisors can use TikTok. including:
- Messaging prospects and clients
- Paid promotion
- Providing investment and financial information
- Hosting a TikTok live session
How can advisors get started with TikTok?
- Create a personal account on the platform. Stay compliant by restricting your presence and activity to a personal, rather than business, presence.
- Explore content. Add TikTok to the social media channels you check regularly.
- Determine your next steps. If TikTok fits into your practice, determine how you will incorporate the platform into your marketing and prospecting strategies. You could consider a branded account, paid promotion, or client/prospect communication.
We hope that you have found this blog post on How can Financial Advisors use TikTok (part 2) useful. If you’d like advice when it comes to retention strategies, please feel free to contact me or a member of my team here.
Have you joined our Facebook group? The group is for Financial Advisors and Professionals who want more leads and sales through an effective lead-generation system.
We encourage all members to ask questions, solve problems and provide advice. Join the group here.